Tanzania is the place where culture, nature, and wildlife are in abundance. Spending holidays in Tanzania by planning for a Safari Tanzania is a good idea that can refresh your life and make you feel closer to nature. Spending time with the tropical islands, diving into the marine life, experiencing the excitements of climbing Kilimanjaro, and watching the annual migration of the herds of wildebeest and trekking zebra in their natural habitats are some of the Key factors that draw the attention of the tourists all around the world. The African bush is something which connects us all with nature and there’s no better feeling than being one with nature.
Safari Tanzania will bring you all those that would give you an experience of your worth spending on your safari to this land. The Big fives, the awesome nature, the thrilling Kilimanjaro expedition, the endangered Gorillas, the spectacular Serengeti Migration are some of the unmatched attraction of the world which make Tanzania the No.1 place for Safaris. The country is best for those who love nature and the habitats in it. For many travelers, Tanzania’s uniqueness is of course the wildlife and the landscapes it has been blessed with. But besides this Tanzania has some uniqueness that are still unknown to many a travelers.
Your Safari Tanzania would relate you with some of the uniqueness of Tanzania that is still undiscovered by many.
- Primates: Primates found nowhere else expect Tanzania include the Rondo Dwarf Galago, Mountain Dwarf Galago, Udzungwa Red Colobus,
- Other endemic mammals: These include Abbott’s Duiker , the Pemba Flying Fox, the Kilimanjaro Mouse Shrew and the elephant shrew: the Gray-faced Sengi are some of the few.
- Birds unique to Tanzania: These include the Pemba Scops-owl, the Masked Lovebird, the Pemba Sunbird, the Kilombero Weaver, the Ashy Starling, Rubeho Warbler, Ruaha Hornbill and much more.
- Reptiles exclusive to Tanzania: the Ukinga Girdled Lizard, the Ornate Shovelsnout Snake, the Udzungwe Mountain Bush Viper,
- Amphibians restricted to Tanzania: Mazumbai Warty Frog, Mette’s Reed Frog, a running frog Kassina jozani,
- Freshwater fish known solely from Tanzania: include the killifish. the Lake Victoria cichlids .
- Among over 1100 vascular plant species unique to Tanzania are the African violets Saintpaulia goetzeana, Impatiens Kilimanjaro, the Lake Latumba Coral Tree and much more.
- World’s three richest lakes for endemic freshwater fish species: Lake Victoria ,Lake Tanganyika ,and Lake Malawi .
If planning for Safari Tanzania, get connected with us the REGIONAL TOURS, one of the Tanzania’s local leading luxury experiential tour and travel companies expert in designing personalized luxury safaris in Tanzania. We have the most experienced driver cum guides who can take you to the best of offerings of Tanzania. They know where to visit when and how to trace the animals in their habitats. We are famous for our world class service in the rest of the world. Do come and explore us. We ensure that we would give you the best of all that Tanzania has to offer.